Professional Tooth Whitening in Gillette
We offer tooth whitening services to give you that great looking smile you’ve been looking for.
Get Your Teeth Checked Prior to Whitening
The American Dental Association recommends that you have your teeth examined by a dentist prior to starting the tooth whitening process. Not everyone is a good candidate for tooth whitening:
- Certain Types of Tooth Colors Don’t Bleach Well (Brown, Grey)
- Bondings or Tooth Colored Fillings May Not Bleach Well
- Some Patients May Experience Side Affects (Irritation)
By visiting Big Horn Dental Clinic, our dentists can let you know how well whitening will work for you. If you aren’t a great candidate for tooth whitening, we will present you with other alternatives, like veneers or dental bonding.
Tooth Whitening at Big Horn Dental Clinic
For our patients that are interested in exploring tooth whitening, here is the process:
1) Dental Examination – We will make sure that tooth whitening will work for you. If you aren’t a good candidate, he will suggest other alternatives.
2) Tooth Impressions -We will take impressions of your teeth in order to create custom fit trays for the whitening process.
3) At Home Whitening – Using the trays and a bleaching solution, you will whiten your teeth as prescribed by our dentists.